Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education examination conducted at below listed centers for mentioned shifts have been cancelled.
1) ALARD GROUP OF INSTITUTE,HINJEWADI MARUNJI ROAD,MARUNJI GAON,OPPOSITE TO SPREE HOTEL, NEAR BANK OF MAHARASHTRA MARUNJI, PUNE 411057. Cancelled Shifts: 2nd December 2019- Morning (10:00 AM) 3rd,5th December 2019 - All shifts
2) TEJASWINI VIDYALAYA AND JUNIOR COLLEGE,NEW KORADI,NAGPUR-441111. Cancelled Shift: 2nd December 2019 - Afternoon (2:30 PM)
3) BHARATI VIDYAPEETH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, BHARATI VIDYAPEETH CAMPUS, DHANKAWADI, PUNE, MAHARASHTRA 411043. Cancelled Shift: 3rd December 2019 - Morning (10:00 AM)
All cancelled shifts have been rescheduled to 7th December 2019. Revised hall tickets will be available for download by 5th December 2019.
Maharashtra Information Technology Corporation Ltd. (MAHA IT) is an Government of Maharashtra (GoM) entity and strives to bring in transformation in ensuring timely delivery of citizen services by way of undertaking IT transformation for the State.. MAHA IT believes that the development in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) can be effectively leveraged to deliver a variety of information and services to the citizens effectively and efficiently.
The MAHA IT has developed one Common State Wide Online Examination Portal and facilitate large number of applicants applying for various examinations covering Recruitment examinations such as Maharashtra Public Service Commission Exam, Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam, various departmental exams etc. as well as Academic Examinations conducted by Public Universities, various Common Entrance Tests for Professional Courses (Engineering, Medicine, MBA, Architecture, Pharmacy etc.).
Core objectives are :
1) Automation of complete examination process cycle.
2) Achieve better transparency and accountability in exam process operations.
3) Minimize redundant workload of employees of concerned organizations.
4) Electronic security and control of confidential data.
5) MAHA IT wishes to provide zero error results and also make results available within the shortest possible time. The results are to be prepared maintaining extreme security and secrecy.